Wireless Access Point, AC1750 | TP-Link EAP245
AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
1 in stock
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1750 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.§
- PoE Support: Support both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included) for flexible installations.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
- †Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
- ‡Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
- §Seamless Roaming is only supported under the use of Omada Controllers, and requires that clients need to support 802.11k/v and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client device.
- EAP245 AC1750 Wireless Access Point
- Passive PoE Adapter
- Power Cord
- Mounting Kit
- Installation Guide
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequencies||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||5 GHz: Up to 1300 Mbps*
2.4 GHz: Up to 450 Mbps*
|Wireless Functions||Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
|Wireless Security||Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
|Transmission Power||2.4 GHz: 24dBm max
5 GHz: 22dBm max
|Antenna Type||Internal Omni
2.4 GHz: 3 × 3.5 dBi
5 GHz: 3 × 4 dBi
|Electrical & Physical|
|Interface||Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port x 2
(Supports IEEE802.3af POE and passive PoE)
|Power Supply||802.3af/at PoE
48V Passive PoE (+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter included)
|Power Consumption||12.3 W|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||8.1 × 7.1 × 1.5 in (205.5 × 181.5 × 37.1 mm)|
|Mounting||Ceiling mount or wall mount (mounting kit included)|
|Physical Security Lock||Yes|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|Centralized Management Options||Omada Cloud-Based Controller (requires a free Omada account)
Omada Hardware Controllers (OC200 or OC300)
Omada Software Controller (free download)
|Cloud Access||Yes (Through OC200, OC300, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
- Omada Brochure (PDF)
1-year carry-in for manufacturing defects
None (delivery is free island-wide for items worth රු7,500.00 or more)
Within 12 hours to Colombo District and within 72 hours to the rest of Sri Lanka