Omada Network Controller | TP-Link OC200
Allows centralized remote management of up to 100 Omada access points, switches and routers
Delivery Charge: Free delivery across Sri Lanka
Delivery Time: Within 3~5 working days across Sri Lanka
1 in stock
The TP-Link OC200 is a dedicated network controller and remote management gateway, preloaded with the same Omada controller software that is available as a free download for Windows and Ubuntu.
- Pre-installed with the Omada controller software for plug-n-play operation.
- Accessible remotely using the Omada mobile app or a web browser (requires a free account on the Omada cloud portal).
- Accessible directly on the same physical network via the Omada mobile app or a web browser.
- No license fee, no monthly fee, manage from anywhere, anytime.
- Dual power supply options – PoE (802.3af/802.3at) via one of the two Ethernet ports or 5Vdc via the micro USB port.
- Powerful CPU and USB auto backup for robustness and stability.
- Batch management, multi-site management, and remote firmware updates benefit network maintenance.
- The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status and check network usage and traffic distribution.
- Network topology helps the IT administrator quickly view and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
|Electrical & Physical|
|Hardware Version:||1.0 (UN)|
|Ports:||1 × 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Port
1 × 10/100Mbps RJ45 PoE Ethernet Port
1 × USB 2.0 Port for configuration backup
1 × Micro USB Port for power
|Power Supply:||802.3af/at PoE or DC 5V/1A via the Micro USB port|
|Dimensions:||3.9 × 3.9 × 1.0in. (100 × 98 × 25mm)|
|Environment:||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|Centralized Management||Up to 100 Omada access points, switches, and routers|
|Management Features||Automatic device discovery
Batch firmware upgrading
Intelligent network monitoring
Event logs and notifications
Captive portal authentication
- Omada Hardware Controller OC200
- Quick Installation Guide
- Ethernet Cable
- Omada Brochure (PDF)