Inverter, Pure Sine Wave, Solar, 1.1kVA, 12V | Luminous NXG
Pure sine wave inverter with battery charging via solar power. Output rated at 1100 VA. Requires one 12 V lead-acid battery to be connected externally.
Available on backorder
- Inverter switches on automatically when grid power fails. Inbuilt automatic changeover relay eliminates need for manual changeover.
- Automatic battery charger built in, with user selectable settings for different battery types. Battery will charge off solar power when available and grid power when not.
- Requires only one battery, reducing overall system cost.
- Can be operated without solar panels, allowing for the panels to be installed later and thereby reducing the initial investment.
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Output Voltage||220V ± 5V|
|Output Frequency||50Hz ± 0.5Hz|
|Overload Handling Capability||110% for 30 seconds
150% for 2 seconds
200% for 1 second
|Battery Requirement||One 12 Volt lead-acid battery (not included)|
|Supported Battery Types||Flat Plate / Tubular / Sealed Maintenance Free|
|Recommended Battery Capacity||150 Ah|
|Maximum Charging Current from Grid||10A / 15A (user selectable)|
|Nominal PV Voltage||12V|
|Maximum Open Circuit Voltage||23V|
|Maximum PV Power||1000W|
|Mains Input||3-core double-insulated captive cable (1 metre long)|
|Output||3-pin universal socket|
|Battery||Red and black captive leads with factory attached lugs (each 0.75 metres long)|
|PV Input||2-pole terminal block|
|Cooling System||DC fan ×1 (operates only when required)|
|Dimensions||315×375×150 mm (W×D×H)|
|Net Weight||14.5 kg|
What’s in the Box
- 1100 VA hybrid inverter with inbuilt grid/solar battery charger
- User manual
Please note that using a cable with electrical plugs fitted at both ends to connect the output of the inverter to a wall outlet in the premises, is highly dangerous and definitely not recommended. If it is required to feed the output of the inverter to multiple areas of the premises, it is advisable get a competent electrician to wire it directly to the electrical distribution board.