Inverter, Pure Sine Wave, 2.5kVA, 24V | Luminous Optimus
Pure sine wave inverter with inbuilt battery charger. Output rated at 2500 VA, 2000 W. Requires two 12 V rechargeable batteries to be connected externally.
Available on backorder
This inverter converts 24V DC to AC, at a user-selectable output voltage of 200, 210, 220, 230 or 240 volts. It is designed to be hardwired to the electrical panel board of a home or small office, via the 4-pole terminal block connector on the back. Two 12 volt lead-acid batteries need to be connected externally to the unit. ‘Deep-cycle’ batteries are recommended.
As longs as input (grid) voltage remains within 180~260 Vac, the connected batteries will be charged automatically. If grid voltage falls below 180 volts or rises above 260 volts, the unit will switch automatically to inverter mode, and will use the energy stored in the batteries to provide clean sine wave power at a stable voltage to selected electrical circuits in the premises.
When grid power is restored to normal, these circuits will once again receive power directly from the grid and the unit will switch back to battery charging mode. No manual intervention is needed.
- Pure sine wave output that is compatible with all types of electrical and electronic equipment, including those containing mains transformers and motors.
- Rated at 2500 VA and 2000 W, which is enough to power most domestic appliances and office equipment, including lights, fans, computers, printers, fridge, TV, etc.
- Status information is clearly displayed on a high-contrast backlit LCD.
- User selectable inverter output voltage (200 ~ 240 V in 5 steps).
- Supports a wide range of battery types: Flat Plate, Tubular & VRLA (SMF).
- User adjustable battery charging current (8 ~ 21 A).
- All settings and operations via an onscreen menu accessed by buttons on the front panel.
- Short-term over-load handling capability to accommodate momentary high current requirements of some appliances.
- Fast-acting MCBs for protection against short-circuits and reverse polarity connection.
- Bypass switch for supplying output directly from the grid in case of a fault in the inverter.
|Output Waveform||Sine Wave|
|Output Voltage||200 / 210 / 220 / 230 / 240 V AC (user selectable)|
|Output Frequency||50 Hz|
|Rated Capacity||2500 VA / 2000 W|
|Battery Requirement||Two 12V lead-acid batteries (not included)|
|Supported Battery Types||Flat Plate / Tubular / SMF|
|Supported Battery Capacity||80 ~ 220 Ah|
|Maximum Charging Current||8 ~ 21 A (user adjustable)|
|Mains Input||2-pole connector block|
|Output||2-pole connector block|
|Battery||Red and black captive leads with factory attached lugs (each 0.75 metres long)|
|Cooling System||DC fan ×2|
|Audible Noise||Less than 55 dBA @ 1 metre|
|Dimensions||326×300×284 mm (W×D×H)|
|Net Weight||22.5 kg|