Battery, Lead-Acid, Tall Tubular, 12V 150Ah | Amaron CR150TT
12V 150Ah tall tubular lead-acid inverter battery
Delivery: Customer pickup only (by prior appointment)
Only 2 left in stock
Key benefits of tubular batteries
- Well suited to the long discharge cycles that batteries are subject to in home inverter applications.
- Longer service life when compared to flat plate batteries, due primarily to slower deterioration of the tubular electrodes.
- Service life expectancy of 3~5 years in daily cyclic use, such as in off-grid solar energy systems, and even longer in standby backup power applications.
- Less frequent need for topping up with distilled water (once every 3 months is usually sufficient).
What’s in the Box
- 12V 150Ah battery ×1
- Bolts, washers and nuts for securing inverter leads to battery ×2 sets
- Float gauge for checking electrolyte level ×1